Last week, Ritesh Saxena, a recognized developer from the XDA community has launched Reloaded OS based Android 11 custom ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium) smartphone. Here, we will go through easy steps guide on how to install Android 11 on Poco F1 using TWRP recovery. Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
If your device uses hardware backed attestation, you might have to do this to pass the CTS profile check of SafetyNet. If you want to reset the module, name the file reset_mhpc, or if you want to disable the module name it disable_mhpc. If you disable the module it can later be enabled again from the Magisk Manager. What this module does is that it adds a terminal based UI for those that don’t want (or can’t) create a boot script for themselves, making the process of creating such a boot script very simple. With this module I’m also maintaining a list of certified build fingerprints for a https://intro.kimaroom.jp/unlocking-the-potential-of-your-verykool-s5002-a number of devices, so that it’s easy to pick one you want to use. LineageOS is one of the best custom ROMs available, bringing new versions of Android and a lightweight, near-stock experience to a variety of phones and tablets from different OEMs.
The device earned an incredible media reception upon launch, mostly by virtue of its ridiculous price to value ratio. The Poco F1 was marketed as a device for enthusiasts, and it would seem that Xiaomi plans on going all the way with it, as users of the F1 are now receiving the Android Pie update. The procedure described here has been tried and tested by the developer, as well as many other users. By following our post, you agree that you understand the risks involved and will take full responsibility for whatever happens to your device. We have been extremely careful in describing the procedure below and we hope you follow it carefully. We, at DroidViews, are not responsible for anything that happens to your device as a result of following the procedure incorrectly.
- All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh.
- For some devices, if the fingerprint is for an Android build after March 16th 2018, it is necessary to use a security patch date that matches the fingerprint used.
- If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- You have option of Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM, you can even go to the oldest versions.
- The ROM is completely open source, so if you have the skill for it, you can fork the project and make your own custom ROM out of it.
Flashing stock firmware will permanently delete your device data. So backup all personal data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc to prevent data loss. Read Me Once Stock Firmware process will affect your Xiaomi Poco F1 phone data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. Download either the fastboot or recovery firmware from the link(s) below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options.
- Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with a flexible bootloader other than Verizon devices.
- On the other hand, users can Root Android phones and flash custom ROM like LineageOS, etc.
- So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Xiaomi Poco F1 Android phone is to get the warranty back.
- It does nothing radical but brings a clean, AOSP-based ROM with rock-solid stability and a long list of device support.
Please don’t file directly any GitHub issues for The Open GApps Project if you experience problems with the OpenGApps.org pre-built packages. The GitHub issues tracker is only used for issues concerning The Open GApps Project compiler-scripts themselves. All Xiaomi phones come with MIUI’s built-in updater app and with this app we can either wait for the updates to arrive to our phone or we can manually apply updates. I hope this guide helps you to download and install TWRP recovery on Poco F1. This is how you can restart Poco F1 into TWRP recovery mode. As soon as you press enter, a message saying ‘List of devices attached’ will appear. This will confirm a successful connection between Poco F1 and your computer.